MX.BeatQuantum.Com is a mailserver
It is accessed using ports 25 and 587.
You tried to use the port 443 for the webserver
Please visit the main website at BeatQuantum.com
Cybersecurity Features of BeatQuantum Mailserver
- The latest, fully patch and hardened Operating System, Mail Server and IMAP Server.
- Hardened DNS and Cloud servers.
- No backdoors, Minimised logging for errors only.
- Full compatibility with IPv4 and IPv6 senders.
- Zero tolerance for Mail Relay and Spam.
- Strictly enforced encrypted communication. Plaintext is rejected.
- Use of DNSSEC, STARTTLS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, DANE for incoming and outbound emails.
- TLS 1.3 / TLS 1.2, AES 256, minimum 4096 bits, secp521r1.
- Other best practices including CAA, TLS-RPT, HSTS, Reverse PTR and Content-Security-Policy.
- Extremely fast for an academic proof-of-concept often beating the performance of commercial solutions!.
Quantum Safe Computing
- Already deploying the strongest known pre-Quantum algorithms and techniques to delay the initial Shor attacks.
- Currently experimenting with the NIST Round 3 candidates in the BeatQuantum Lab.
- To be finalised in 2022-23 with the official algorithms from NIST and ETSI.
>The results speak for themselves
- Perfect 10/10 score at mail-tester.com
- Hall of Fame - 100 percent score at internet.nl
- All green score at hardenize.com
- Lynis Audit Score in excess of 91/100.
- 5/5 scores on European Commission's MECSA assessment for Confidential delivery, Phishing and identity theft and Integrity of messages.
This website does not collect, store or process any personal data or personally indentifiable information as defined in the GDPR regulation or any other data protection or privacy laws.